Class Teacher - Year 3 - Maternity Cover
Full Time (1 year fixed term contract) - Main scale
Would you like to join a teaching team that is friendly and supportive with a keen focus on providing the very best learning experiences for all pupils?
St Anne’s is a single form entry primary school in the heart of the Godmanchester community. We are a church school and the strong Christian Ethos of the school shines through all that we do.
In March 2018 Ofsted recognised that the school is ‘Good’, saying:
- ‘Pupils behave extremely well, both in class and around the school. They talk enthusiastically about tasks in class and share ideas to support each other’s understanding.’
- ‘You have set high expectations for staff and pupils.’
You will need to:
- Have a proven track record of delivering Quality First Teaching.
- show initiative and be reflective;
- show evidence of working as part of a close and supportive team.
- be supportive of our Church school distinctiveness.
Practical experience of using Google Classrooms or other similar online learning platform.
We will give you:
- the opportunity to teach children who it is a pleasure and privilege to work with;
- opportunities to grow and excel;
- unequalled support from a great staff team;
- credit for all you achieve.
- Full time teaching assistant support
Application forms are downloadable from here
A copy of the job description is available from here
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please ring to arrange one or for an informal conversation with the Headteacher, Ruth Moor.
Closing date: Tuesday 26th of April 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 4th May 2022
St Anne’s C of E (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.